Since 2004, Rotary4Kids has been an initiative of the Rotary Club of North Bay to raise money to assist children with special needs and their families overcome challenging circumstances.
Kevin Oschefski of KiSS 100.5 again hosted Kevin’s Longest Morning broadcasting live for 29 straight hours March 28th through the 29th from Northgate Shopping Centre raising over $71,000 for Rotary4Kids.
Thank you Kevin and thank you to everyone who participated and donated. You have helped Rotary help Kids!
Donations assist local and area children with special needs and their families in many ways, including:
- assisting children with uninsured medical costs
- assisting to purchase wheelchairs and other specialized mobility devices
- assisting with funding for renovations including ramps, lifts, fences and other items that allow or improve in-home mobility for children
- computers and other assistive learning devices
- special needs in cases where other avenues of funding are exhausted or unavailable
- support for the Nipissing Association for Disabled Youth (N.A.D.Y.) summer and other recreation programs
All funds are managed by the Rotary Club of North Bay, and as a volunteer based local Service Club, you can be assured your donation is spent on area children. Every effort is made to ensure overhead and fundraising costs are kept to a minimum.
Rotary4Kids accepts donations throughout the year, but the bulk of our fundraising takes place in March in conjunction with “Kevin’s Longest Morning” on KISS 100.5 radio.
Please consider us.