Rotary4Kids is a local fundraiser assisting local and area children with special needs. Donations are welcome any time throughout the year.
By donating to Rotary4Kids, you will be helping a child and their family in many possible ways, including:
- covering uninsured medical costs
- to purchase wheelchairs and other specialized mobility devices
- with funding for renovations including ramps, lifts, fences and other items that allow or improve in-home mobility for children
- computers, tablets and other learning devices
- special needs in cases where other avenues of funding are exhausted or unavailable
- support for the Nipissing Association for Disabled Youth (N.A.D.Y.) summer and other recreation programs
All funds are managed by the Rotary Club of North Bay, and as a volunteer based local Service Club, you can be assured your donation is spent on area children. Every effort is made to ensure overhead and fundraising costs are kept to a minimum. Charitable Tax Receipts are issued by the Rotary Club of North Bay.
Please consider us.