Since 2004, Rotary4Kids, a fundraising initiative of the Rotary Club of North Bay, has raised and spent more than $1.4 million to assist area children with special needs overcome challenging circumstances.
Your donation is put to work by:
- assisting children with costs for various treatments or therapies when funding is exhausted or unavailable
- assisting or supplementing travel and accommodations costs for out of town medical appointments
- assisting to purchase wheelchairs, specialized scooters, tricycles, bicycles, and other mobility devices
- assisting with procuring other devices identified as beneficial when funding is lacking or inadequate
- assisting with funding for building renovations that allow or improve in-home mobility for children
- supporting the Nipissing Association for Disabled Youth (N.A.D.Y.) summer and other recreation programs
Rotary4Kids accepts donations throughout the year, but the bulk of our fundraising takes place in March each year in conjunction with “Kev’s Kids” on Country 90.5 radio. As a volunteer based local Service Club, you can be assured overhead and fundraising costs are kept to a minimum, so your donation is spent on area children.
2023 Rotary4Kids Raises over $96,000!
Please consider donating.
You must be logged in to post a comment.