It’s easy to send your donation via E-Transfer. Our donor address is email@example.com (for auto-deposit), but if you’re still unsure, here are the steps:
- Sign in to to your banks electronic banking.
- Select E-Transfer as your type of transaction.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate.
- Transfer is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org This address is configured to auto deposit to the Rotary Club of North Bay – ITF Charitable Trust Account. You do not have to enter a security question.
- So we can create a tax receipt, in the message area, please include your mailing address and email address. The bank only provides your name and the amount of the transfer on our notification and without your contact information, we cannot generate a receipt (CRA requires tax receipts include a physical address).
- Accept our thanks for helping Rotary help kids!
Donate simply and securely with the credit card of choice via CanadaHelps.
Click here and you will be linked with the CanadaHelps payment system. Complete the form and your donation is complete, and CanadaHelps sends your tax receipt direct to your inbox.
We are happy to receive your personal or business cheque.
Please make payable Rotary4Kids and mail to:
PO Box 242
North Bay, ON P1B 8H2
If your business uses an automated clearing house or electronic funds transfer to settle payments, donations can be sent to:
Bank: 002 (Scotiabank)
Account: 0032514 (Rotary Club of North Bay Charitable Trust)
Please email a notification of any payment via ACH or EFT to email@example.com
All donations and sponsorships receive a charitable tax receipt issued by The Rotary Club of North Bay, (donations made via CanadaHelps receive a CanadaHelps charitable tax receipt).
You must be logged in to post a comment.