Rotary4Kids is a local fundraiser with donations assisting local and area children with special needs and their families in many ways, including:
- assisting children with uninsured medical costs
- assisting to purchase wheelchairs and other specialized mobility devices
- assisting with funding for renovations including ramps, lifts, fences and other items that allow or improve in-home mobility for children
- computers and other assistive learning devices
- special needs in cases where other avenues of funding are exhausted or unavailable
All funds are managed by the Rotary Club of North Bay, and as a volunteer based local Service Club, you can be assured your donation is spent on area children. Every effort is made to ensure overhead and fundraising costs are kept to a minimum.
Donations are welcome any time throughout the year. Please consider us.
All donations receive a charitable tax receipt issued by The Rotary Club of North Bay Charitable Trust (or CanadaHelps.ca if donation is processed via CanadaHelps).